This master's degree can be completed in one year and covers most of the basic management programme. It aims to train you in the main management skills to enrich your basic training, previously acquired in another field.
- have a university degree in sciences, in applied sciences or in human sciences;
- wish to acquire additional management training;
- wish to give an added value to your degree by developing an understanding of the management problems of the organisations or companies where you will be called upon to practise your profession;
- have a bachelor's degree economics and management from the French Community of Belgium.
You will get
- develop your knowledge and skills in various management positions needed in the private or public organisations;
- an in-depth understanding of the theories and methods used in different managerial domains;
- a strong training in management within an internationally recognised university;
- an opportunity to create your own network;
- a unique international experience in the heart of Europe.
Your future job
The ability to undertake, to transform initiatives into economic realities, to organise and ensure their continuity, to find the necessary resources and to combine them adequately are the skills expected of those who want to assume responsibilities in the direction and management of companies.
Our graduates are present in the highest management positions of companies. They can also be found in consulting, auditing, banking, industry (production and operations management) or environmental management.
The 60 credit Master’s degree in Management is made up of the following four elements:
- Core subjects, worth 30 credits, composed of 6 courses representing the pillars of management;
- Training in the principles and issues of corporate social responsibility, a core value of the Louvain School of Management;
- In-depth study in an area of management through 2 courses of your choice;
- An integration seminar and a final dissertation.
Please note that, depending on your academic background, teaching units (= prerequisite courses) could be added to your master program...