The Master in Management (60) evening course, spread over two years, covers most of the basic management programme. It aims to train you in the main management skills to enrich your basic training, previously acquired in another field.
- have professional experience and you want to strengthen your skills with solid management knowledge;
- want to meet other persons with different training and experience;
- wish to give added value to your profile by developing an understanding of the management issues of the organisations or companies where you will be called upon to practice your profession.
Your Future Job
Management graduates have careers in many sectors: industry, banking and insurance, retail, auditing, private companies, public bodies, SMEs, multinationals, consulting firms.
They are responsible for: management controller, company auditor, investment advisor, financial analyst, HR development manager, project manager, IT consultant, etc.
This Master offers you:
- an overview of business management;
- a high-level programme that reconciles the demands of professional and family life with those of university studies;
- an innovative pedagogical approach that offers you the opportunity to develop a managerial vision of your professional expertise.