The Master’s degree offers you
- an à la carte programme of specialisation, led by researchers in these areas ;
- training directed towards professional practice ;
- an introduction to interdisciplinary study through the available options (literature, history, etc.) ;
- the possibility of a study visit abroad ;
- the opportunity of doing a work placement.
- have a Bachelor’s degree in letters and have solid general, literary and historical knowledge in Latin and French ;
- have established your liking for literary or linguistic issues and are looking for a training course which offers you the opportunity to specialise;
- have acquired powerful tools with which to analyse language and seek to enhance your profile with professional skills.
Your futur job
Our graduates have various jobs and roles; their training has given them the necessary flexibility, the rigour and the ability to learn.
They are teachers, researchers, booksellers, journalists and advisers ; they work in communication, valuation or government service, financial institutions or the voluntary sector etc. They organise events, issue publications and manage documentation centres etc.
You can make up your own programme according to your professional objectives, by adding to the basic philological training
- option courses ;
- a focus, chosen from
- two focuses designed to acquire skills and know-how related to a professional field;
- a research focus.