The Master of Multilingual Business Communication (MULT) offers:
- Intensive study of two major languages (Dutch, English, French, or German);
- A range of business courses which provide insight into the working world (economics, communication, management, ...);
- A full-time, three-month internship in a company where one of the two major languages chosen is spoken;
- Optional study of a third language (at introductory, intermediate or advanced level): Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish).
The programme consists of:
- a core curriculum (75 credits), comprising:
- 18 language course credits (9 credits per language studied);
- 15 general course credits (at least one economics course and one communications course);
- 20 company internship credits (three months minimum - in one of the two major languages);
- 20 dissertation credits and 2 dissertation seminar credits;
- the Professional Focus (specialization) in Languages for Business Communication (15 credits per language studied);
- and an option or optional course (15 credits).
For a programme-type, and regardless of the focus, options/or elective courses selected, this master will carry a minimum of 120 credits divided over two annual units, corresponding to 60 credits each.
> Option in Employment studies > Option in Communication > Option in Political Science > Option in Economics > Option in Management > Option in 'Bedrijfscommunicatie' > Option in Spanish for Business Communication > Option en cultures et éthique du numérique > Interdisciplinary Program in Entrepreneurship > Optional courses