The programme is made up of :
- core course (75 credits) made up of :
- 28 dissertation credits and 2 credits for the accompanying seminar;
- 45 credits of musicology courses;
- a professional focus (30 credits);
- and an option of 15 credits or electives worth 15 credits.
For a programme-type, and regardless of the focus, options/or elective courses selected, this master will carry a minimum of 120 credits divided over two annual units, corresponding to 60 credits each.
> Professional Focus : Art and Music > Professional Focus : Management and Music > Professional Focus : Music and Musicology > Professional Focus : inter-university programme in Historical and Systematic Musicology > Option in History of Art > Option in Animation and Mediation > Option in Culture and Communication > Option in the Performing Arts > Option en cultures et éthique du numérique > Optional courses