The Master in Population Sciences and Development comprises :
- core subjects (60 credits)
- three focuses (30 credits each)
- a research focus
- a professional focus in demography
- a professional focus in development
- seven options (30 credits each), five of which are related to professional focuses and two to research focuses.
In addition to the core subjects (60 credits), students must choose one of three focuses (30 credits) and one of the options relevant to their chosen focus (30 credits) to make up a course of 120 credits.
Regardless of the focuses and options that are chosen, the programme for this Master must total a minimum of 120 credits, spread over two years of study. This corresponds to 60 credits per year.