The programme is made up of:
- core courses (75 credits), made up of:
- 25 dissertation credits and 2 credits for the accompanying seminar;
- common training courses (13 credits);
- one special subject : 35 credits; : NW European archaeology, Aegean and Greek archaeology, archaeology of Italy and the Provinces, history of Renaissance and Baroque art or history of avant-garde movements and contemporary art;
- one focus (30 credits);
- and 15 credits of option or optional courses.
For a programme-type, and regardless of the focus, options/or elective courses selected, this master will carry a minimum of 120 credits divided over two annual units, corresponding to 60 credits each.