Upon successful completion of the Master  in Linguistics, graduates may:
- follow another focus of the same Master’s programme;
- enrol in another master's programme (60, 120 or advanced master);
- access the doctoral training;
- do a postgraduate internship and/or prepare their socio-professional integration.
1. Other focus of the same Master’s programme
Each focus of the Master  in Linguistics can be achieved through a programme of 30 credits.
2. Other master's programmes (60, 120 or advance master)
Other Master’s programmes of the Faculty could be accessible, directly or through supplementary classes. For more information, please read the masters' admission requirements.
List of masters organised by the Faculty of Philosophy, Arts and Letters: https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/masters-en-fial.html
Other Master's programmes of UCLouvain are widely accessible, either directly or through supplementary classes, to UCLouvain graduates. For example :
- Master  in Public Administration
- Master  in Management (shift schedule)
- Master  in Population and Development Studies
The Master  in Linguistics gives direct access to the following Advanced Master's programmes:
- Advanced Master in Gender Studies
- Advanced Master in Visual Cultures
- Interdisciplinary Advanced Master in Science and Management of the Environment and Sustainable Development
3. Doctoral training
Further information: https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/doctorats.html
4. Postgraduate internship and socio-professional integration
Students have the opportunity, during their master's programme or after graduation, to prepare their socio-professional integration with the qualified services of the Faculty and of UCLouvain. It is also possible for them to complete their training with a postgraduate internship in Belgium or abroad. In some cases, procedural steps must be undertaken during the master's programme.
- Further information on postgraduate internships: https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/stage-apres-diplomation.html
- Further information on the Faculty's Employment Service: https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/service-emploi.html
- Further information on the interviews and workshops offered to (future) graduates by the Information and Orientation Centre (IOC): https://uclouvain.be/fr/etudier/cio/futur-diplome-diplome.html