Upon successful completion of the Master  in History of Art and Archaeology: Musicology, graduates may:
- enrol in the corresponding Master 120’s programme;
- enrol in another master's programme (60 or 120);
- do a postgraduate internship and/or prepare their socio-professional integration.
1. Corresponding Master 120 programme
Upon completion of Master  in History of Art and Archaeology: Musicology, students directly access the Master  in History of Art and Archaeology: Musicology. Their programme, of minimum 60 credits, will include the Master’s dissertation (between 15 and 30 credits) which may complete their Master 60 individual final project, the chosen focus (30 credits) and possible supplementary classes determined by the jury.
2. Teacher Training Certificate (upper secondary education)
Student may access the teaching focus of the Master  in History of Art and Archaeology : General. Taking into account the students' educational background could allow credits to be exempted (see admission requirements).
- Further information on the FIAL Teacher Training Certificate: https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/etudiant-en-agregation.html
- Further information on the functions that can be carried out in teaching (Primoweb): http://www.enseignement.be/index.php?page=27705
3. Other master's programmes (60 or 120)
Other Master’s programmes of the Faculty could be accessible, directly or through supplementary classes. For more information, please read the masters' admission requirements.
List of masters organised by the Faculty of Philosophy, Arts and Letters: https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/masters-en-fial.html
Other Master's programmes of UCLouvain are widely accessible, either directly or through supplementary classes, to UCLouvain graduates. For example :
- Master  in Public Administration
- Master  in Management (shift schedule)
- Master  in Population and Development Studies
4. Postgraduate internship and socio-professional integration
Students have the opportunity, during their Master's programme or after graduation, to prepare their socio-professional integration with the qualified services of the Faculty and of UCLouvain. It is also possible for them to complete their training with a postgraduate internship in Belgium or abroad. In some cases, procedural steps must be undertaken during the master's programme.
- Further information on postgraduate internships: https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/stage-apres-diplomation.html
- Further information on the Faculty's Employment Service: https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/service-emploi.html
- Further information on the interviews and workshops offered to (future) graduates by the Centre d'information et d'orientation (CIO): https://uclouvain.be/fr/etudier/cio/futur-diplome-diplome.html