120 credits - 2 years
Day schedule - In English
Francophone Certification Framework : 7
Internship : YES
Activities in other languages : YES
Upon completion of this Master’s degree programme, students will have mastered the principles and mathematical methods central to civil and environmental engineering: construction, hydraulics, geotechnology, structures and materials. Moreover, this Master’s degree programme provides a wide range of specialisations through elective courses in its main fields.
- Want to understand, model and master natural and built-up spaces while respecting sustainable development as well as design and create structures for a natural environment;
- Are looking for a degree programme that will prepare you to meet future technological challenges facing civil and environmental engineering in an ever changing European and global context;
- Want to develop your innovative spirit and self-initiative as well as develop the necessary tools to complete your projects.
This Master’s degree offers:
- advanced training in geotechnology, hydraulics, structures and materials;
- knowledge about project procedures;
- experience in a company via a 2 month long internship;
- immersion in high-tech research laboratories;
- a large choice of elective courses;
- the possibility of completing part of your coursework or internship abroad (in Europe or elsewhere).