This Master's programme offers various internationalisation and mobility opportunities that will add value to your curriculum:
- A quadrimester abroad (30 credits) as part of an exchange programme in one of the 145 worldwide recognised partner universities in management, some of which are part of the exclusive PIM (Partnership in International Management) network, have accreditations such as EQUIS,...
- A quadrimester in Flanders (30 credits) as part of the Erasmus Belgica programme, at one of the 3 recognised partner universities in management.
- The exclusive and unique opportunity in Belgium to follow the prestigious Master's in International Management organised by the CEMS network.
- The opportunity to follow the annual block 2 abroad as part of the 'IB' International Business programme, which includes a quadrimester abroad as part of an exchange programme at a partner university and a six-month work placement in a company outside Europe.
- The possibility of acquiring two Master's degrees by combining a full year at LSM (UCLouvain) and another full year at a partner university. Several 'DD' double degrees and a DDD (Dedicated Double Degree) are offered in partnership with 7 prestigious European universities.
- The possibility for a student to follow the entire programme in English.