120 credits - 2 years
Day schedule - In French
Francophone Certification Framework : 7
Internship : optional
Activities in other languages : YES
The Master’s degree has three objectives :
- linguistic training which develops understanding of languages and language itself, together with real proficiency in French;
- in-depth analysis of old and modern French texts and the history of French and European literature;
- learning a second Romance language (Italian or Spanish), and knowledge of Italian or Hispanic literature and culture.
- have solid general, literary and historical knowledge ;
- have honed your writing and argumentation skills and developed your sense of literary appreciation ;
- have a marked liking for literary or linguistic issues ;
- are looking for a training course which offers you the opportunity to specialise in your chosen fields.
Your future job
Our students become teachers, booksellers, journalists, researchers, but also, for example, sales representatives, writers or theatre directors. They can also be found working as multimedia and communication advisers, management or production assistants in publishing firms or as HR managers in business, etc.
The Master’s degree offers you
- an interdisciplinary approach to Romance languages and literatures;
- a programme of specialisation led by researchers in these fields;
- a wide choice of courses to make up your programme;
- the opportunity to put your professional skills to the test in the field;
- the possibility of doing part of your course in a university abroad.