The master in Agriculture and Bio-industries is an interuniversity master.
Students registrered in this Master's programme have the possibility to spend a study or research period at other institutions and may be able to integrate their academic credits earned into their academic curriculum at one of these partner institutions.
This master can lead to the issuance of the Master in Agriculture and Bio-industries together with the issuance of a second master from a partner university provided that a sufficient number of credits have been acquired in this university.
The master in Agriculture end Bio-industries develops:
- the ability to analyze agronomic problems
- the ability to understand different processes
- the ability to manage projects with other specialists.
At the end of this master, you will be able to find relevant, innovative and scientific solutions to help the development of products, process systems or services in this area of specialization.
Two professional focus are possible:
- Professional focus in soil sciences (MISOL (https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/agro/missol.html))
- Professional focus: Agricultural, Food and Environmental Analysis (AFEPA)