Customized schedule - In English
Internship : NO
Activities in other languages : NO
The Faculty of Public Health at the Catholic University of Louvain (UCLouvain) and the Belgian Society of Toxicology and Ecotoxicology (BelTox) jointly organise a new Training in “Toxicology".
This year the module 5 in Occupational toxicology will be organized ONLINE in October/November
Strengths of the programme :
an English-language programme in Belgium;
preparing students for professional certification via the European Register of Toxicologists (ERT EUROTOX);
learning through theory, exercises, and case studies;
with the finest instructors, combining academic expertise and strong field experience.
The programme is intented for :
- Biomedical specialists
- Professionals working in:
- industry (chemicals, foods, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, consumer products);
- national and international industry associations;
- contract research organisations;
- environmental, health and safety consulting organisations;
- national and international regulatory bodies;
- poison centres and health care services.
who wish to supplement their basic education by perfecting additional skills to, in turn, obtain EUROTOX ERT certification.
In partnership with