This Master’s programme has the added benefit of offering various mobility and internationalisation options:
- Many LSM courses are taught in English.
- One term abroad (30 credits) (exchange programme) at one of the 145 partner universities that are renowned worldwide for their management courses.
- One term in Flanders (30 credits) (Erasmus Belgica) at one of the three partner universities renowned for their management courses.
- A unique opportunity, exclusive in Belgium to LSM, to take the CEMS Master in International Management run by the CEMS Global Alliance in Management Education network, plus exclusive access to the PIM (Partnership in International Management) network.
- The opportunity to spend the second year abroad as part of the International Business (IB) programme, which offers an exchange at a partner university and a six-month internship at a company outside the European Union.
- The possibility of obtaining two Master’s degrees by combining a full year at LSM (UCLouvain) and another full year at a partner university. Several DDs (double degrees) and a DDD (dedicated double degree) are offered in partnership with seven prestigious European universities.
Internships and contact with the business world
The second term of Year 2 of the Master’s programme is given over to an internship (minimum three months) at a company or organisation. Completing this work placement and a dissertation (which may or may not be tied in with the internship) offers greater contact with the business world at the end of the programme. With many options for internships or stays abroad, in Europe or elsewhere in the world, students will be better prepared to enter the workplace.
Courses are also given in foreign languages by visiting professors.