60 credits - 1 year
Day schedule - In French
Francophone Certification Framework : 7
Internship : NO
Activities in other languages : NO
This one-year Master’s programme includes most elements of the core management programme. It aims to teach the main management concepts to supplement your first degree obtained in another field.
- have a university degree in science, applied science or human science;
- would like to further your education with a management course;
- would like to add value to your degree by developing an understanding of management issues faced by the organisations or companies where you will be working;
- have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Management awarded in the French Community of Belgium.
Your future job
A position of responsibility in corporate leadership and management in which you can put into practice your ability to undertake initiatives, transform them into economic realities, organise and ensure the continuity of these activities, seek out the necessary resources and combine them in an appropriate manner.
Our management graduates make a career for themselves in many sectors, including industry (production and operations management), banking and insurance, auditing and large-scale retail, in private companies, public organisations, SMEs, multinationals and consultancy firms.
They hold positions of responsibility such as management controller, company auditor, investment adviser, financial analyst, HR development manager, project manager, IT consultant, sales manager, purchasing manager, logistics manager or environmental manager.
The programme comprises four elements:
- a common core curriculum (30 credits) comprising courses on the key aspects of management;
- training in the principles and issues of corporate social responsibility, digital transformation and social changes affecting management phenomena;
- electives to further your knowledge of certain fields of management;
- an individual final project.
Note that, depending on your previous studies, some course units (= prerequisite courses) may be added to your Master’s programme.