120 credits - 2 years
Day schedule - In French
Francophone Certification Framework : 7
Internship : YES
Activities in other languages : NO
The Master  in Business Engineering (INGM2M) aims to develop the skills and expertise required to ensure communication between management functions and science and technology-related functions in public and private, commercial and non-commercial organisations.
- be able to implement socially responsible management practices in any type of organisation;
- have gained advanced quantitative and methodological skills;
- be able to model and formalise management issues and situations, including in high-tech and innovation-driven sectors, with a view to finding solutions and improvements;
- understand technological processes and competently apply them in the industrial and services sectors;
- be able to grasp, understand and competently handle the complex challenges of innovative sectors.
The Master  in Business Engineering offers you:
- the opportunity to improve your language skills thanks to the language courses on offer and several courses that are given in English;
- the opportunity to study for one term at one of the 145 partner universities;
- the only opportunity in Belgium to be selected to combine your programme with the Master’s degree in International Management (CEMS);
- access to the inter-faculty Entrepreneurship specialisation (CPME major, based on your academic record) or the Sustainable Management specialisation (Philippe de Woot major in Corporate Sustainable Management);
- the opportunity to specialise in Marketing and obtain a BASF certificate from visiting trainers from BASF Management Consulting (BASF headquarters, Germany) in two courses (the Tactical and Digital Marketing Decisions majors and the Marketing Decisions option);
- a wider choice of options through a joint offering of the areas of expertise of the different LSM campuses;
- the opportunity to apply for the double degree programme organised with one of our seven partner universities;
- the opportunity to take part in the IB selection programme (exchange with a partner university and a six-month internship in a company outside the European Union);
- the opportunity to become a digital marketing expert;
- the opportunity to do a major and an option in your chosen field with a view to becoming an expert in that field.
- want to develop your technology management skills;
- are looking to gain hands-on business experience and get involved in the management of complex, innovative projects;
- are seeking high-level training based on solid scientific knowledge in the high-tech industrial and services sectors (information technology, logistics, environment);
- are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and want to learn to work effectively as part of a team;
- want to become a manager with an international outlook who is aware of companies’ social responsibility;
- meet the admission requirements for this programme.
Your future job
A position of responsibility in corporate leadership and management in which you can put into practice your ability to undertake initiatives, transform them into economic realities, organise and ensure the continuity of these activities, seek out the necessary resources and combine them in an appropriate manner.
Our business engineering graduates make a career for themselves in many sectors, including industry (production and operations management), banking and insurance, auditing and large-scale retail, in private companies, public organisations, non-profit organisations, SMEs, multinationals and consultancy firms.
They hold positions of responsibility, such as management controller, company auditor, investment adviser, financial analyst, HR development manager, project manager, IT consultant, sales manager, purchasing manager, logistics manager or environmental manager.
The 120-credit Master’s programme will comprise:
- professional focus courses in business engineering, as well as seminars;
- one major, comprising six courses to be selected from the main fields of management;
- a one-term exchange (highly recommended but not compulsory) or a term of six courses, including a foreign language and an option comprising three courses;
- an internship;
- a dissertation.
- various advanced Master’s degrees
- graduate management school
- teacher training certificate (upper secondary education)