120 credits - 2 years
Day schedule - In French
Francophone Certification Framework : 7
Internship : optional
Activities in other languages : optional
The Master’s degree offers you
- an à la carte programme of specialisation, led by researchers in French and Latin studies areas (linguistics and literatures);
- training directed towards professional practice;
- an introduction to interdisciplinary study through courses in history, archaeology, Greek literature, comparative literature, digital humanities, etc.;
- the possibility of a study visit abroad;
- the opportunity of doing a work placement.
- have a Bachelor’s degree in letters and have solid general, literary and historical knowledge in Latin and French ;
- have established your liking for literary or linguistic issues and are looking for a training course that offers you the possibility of specialising and/or enhancing your professional skills profile.
Your future job
Our graduates have various jobs and roles; their training has given them the necessary flexibility, the rigour and the ability to learn.
They are teachers, researchers, booksellers, journalists and advisers ; they work in communication, valuation or government service, financial institutions or the voluntary sector etc. They organise events, issue publications and manage documentation centres etc.
You can make up your own programme according to your professional objectives, by adding to the basic coure courses
an option (15 credits);
a focus (30 credits), chosen from
- two focuses designed to acquire skills and know-how related to a professional field;
- two focuses designed to acquire disciplinary specialisation