120 credits - 2 years
Day schedule - In French
Francophone Certification Framework : 7
Internship : NO
Activities in other languages : NO
This multidisciplinary Master's programme welcomes students of all religious faiths or agnostics, who are interested in the knowledge of religions and the critical approach offered by the humanities. Thanks to its integrated seminars, the program prepares students for multidisciplinary tasks, particularly in the field of intercultural mediation and multi-religious intervention. Special attention is given to religious issues related to responsibility in the city (citizenship) and in the world (transition).
- You are interested in religion and wish to develop the keys to understanding it.
- You are looking to develop a reflection on contemporary society from the perspective of religious issues
- You are interested in research or plan to carry out consultancy or intercultural and religious mediation missions;
- You wish to specialize as a professional in dealing with religious issues in psychotherapy or prevention.
Your future job
A specialist in religions is appreciated for his or her qualities of listening, dialogue and tolerance. Various professional perspectives are possible at the end of the Master's degree, sometimes with additional studies: research in religious studies, journalism, consultancy missions or intercultural and religious mediation, company religious advisor, manager of prevention and diversity management, etc.
This master offers you :
- an introduction to four religious traditions (religions of the Far East, Hinduism and Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Christianity);
- a method of multidisciplinary analysis of religious facts;
- an introduction to the method in each of the major disciplines of the human sciences (philosophy, history, law, sociology, psychology, theology); - an anchoring of religious questions in very contemporary issues;
- an open-mindedness and a real aptitude for intercultural and interreligious dialogue.