- Master level course
- For students in management and business studies, or interested in those topics
- 5 ECTS credits
- Fully in English
- Starting on March 23, 2020. Final exam to take place in June 2020 (see below)
What you'll learn?
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the multidimensional nature and content of corporate social responsibility
- Adopt a critical perspective on managerial practices related to societal issues
- Stimulate and manage impactful changes in organizations, toward more responsible postures
- Reconcile multiple stakeholders’ interests (and understand the importance of doing so), into a clear, persuasive, smart action and communication plan
- Recognize the risks of CSR washing, as well as the opportunities related to a strong CSR communication strategy
What are the learning activities?
- An online course on edX.org, including an individual case study to write about a company of your choice
- Continuous assessment within the online course (including the case study to write) - 65% of your final grade
- In-class written exam (in your own university) to be organized between June 2 and 27, 2020 (exact date to be communicated around mid-April)
- Closed-book written exam (open questions)
- 35% of your final grade
- Re-sit possibility between August 17 and September 3, 2020.
Preview of the course
- See archived version of the course on edX.org (if still open)