- Master level course
- For students in management and business studies, or interested in those topics
- 5 ECTS credits
- Fully in English
- Starting on November 1st, 2017. Final exam to take place in January 2018 (see below)
What you'll learn?
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- recognize key questions in the design and management of a supply chain;
- identify the possible options and solutions to key questions, along with their strengths and weaknesses;
- translate the company strategy into a clear decision making framework;
- make strategic decisions based upon this framework.
What are the learning activities?
- An online course on edX.org - new runs to start in November 2017
- A case study to develop and present by team of several students (analyzing a nearby company)
- In-class exam (in your own university) to be organized between January 5 and 26, 2018 (exact date to be communicated around mid-November 2017)
- Written exam (case study)
- In-class exam gives 100% of your final grade for this course
Preview of the course
- See archived version of the course on edX.org (if still open)