- Master level course
- For students in management and business studies, or interested in those topics
- 5 ECTS credits
- Fully in English
- Starting on November 10, 2021. Final exam to take place in January 2022 (see below).
What you'll learn?
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- recognize key questions in the design and management of a supply chain;
- identify the possible options and solutions to key questions, along with their strengths and weaknesses;
- translate the company strategy into a clear decision making framework;
- make strategic decisions based upon this framework.
What are the learning activities?
- An online course on edX.org - new run to start in November
- Complementary information on the UCLouvain Moodle platform
- A case study (analyzing a nearby company) to develop and present during a online meeting
- by pair of students from your university
- or individually if you're alone from your university
- Oral presentation of your case study to the professor - 40% of your final grade
- In-class exam (in your own university) to be organized between January 2 and 22, 2022 (exact date to be communicated around late November 2021)
- Closed-book written exam (case study)
- 60% of your final grade
- Re-sit possibility between August 16 and September 3, 2022.
Preview of the course
- See archived version of the course on edX.org (if still open)