I always keep distance from others
Where and when ?
By default, the 1.5 metre distance is required for everyone at all times in all university spaces.
As an exception, distancing is not required
- by members of staff when they are at their personal workstation if the mask is worn;
- by members of staff during a working meeting if the mask is worn;
- in the other cases provided for by the Measures in place.
The best way to limit the spread of COVID-19 is to avoid contact with other people within 1.5 metres.
In case of physical effort, the distance to be respected should be adapted: indeed, the more physical the effort, the greater the dispersion of droplets.
Furthermore, activities involving a gathering of people where wearing a mask is made impossible by the activity, for example during meals, are more exposed to a contamination risk. It is therefore essential to respect distances.
Social distancing tips
- Drive as far to the right as possible in the direction of travel.
- Avoid gatherings.
- Respect signs and displays. Directional signs have been placed in important audience areas. However, when evacuating, the nearest exit should be used regardless of the one-way directional signage mentioned above.
- Preferably use the stairs. On arrival in a room, move to the seat furthest from the entrance and on departure, let those closest to the exit leave the room first.
- ach unit co-ordinates the layout of the work areas. In this context, it is possible to obtain various tools (signs, posters, hygiaphones, screens to be placed between desks, etc.).