What you need to know - Winter 2022-2023
If you have had contact with someone who has tested positive:
- You no longer need to quarantine: you can come to UCLouvain.
- However, if the positive person is a member of your household, you are strongly advised to wear a mask during your contacts at UCLouvain, and this for a period of 7 days from the onset of symptoms or the positive test of your household member. If continuous masking is not possible, a self-test should be performed and repeated daily.
- In addition, frail people who have had a high-risk contact are advised to ask their GP about the arrangements to be made.
If you have symptoms:
- Do not go to UCLouvain.
- Get tested. It is possible to generate a code yourself that allows you to be tested by completing a self-assessment form.
If your test result is positive: isolation is mandatory, whether you feel well or not. You can find all the latest information about isolation on the Sciensano website.
For further information
If you have any questions or concerns solely related to health, you can contact:
- Bachelor and master students: email@example.com.
- Doctoral students and staff: firstname.lastname@example.org.