UCLouvain's master's degree in actuarial science is once again first worldwide in the 2019 Eduniversal ranking in the 'Insurance, Risk and Actuarial Science' category. The interdisciplinary course in entrepreneurship (CPME) is ranked second worldwide and first in Europe in the ‘Entrepreneurship’ category.
Founded in 1994 in France, the Eduniversal group annually ranks the best master’s programmes by category and, for some, by geographical area.
UCLouvain pride: the master’s programme in actuarial science (Faculty of Science) has been ranked first worldwide for several years now, while the master’s in entrepreneurship (official title: Interdisciplinary Training in Business Creation, CPME) is second worldwide for the second year running (first in Europe).
Other world-ranked UCLouvain master’s programmes:
- civil engineering in data science, eighth (Louvain School of Engineering, EPL);
- cybersecurity (‘master 120’), eighth (EPL);
- public health science (‘master 120’), ninth (Faculty of Public Health);
- environmental science and management, 13th (AGRO).
UCLouvain master’s programmes ranked in Western Europe:
- International Business, third (Louvain School of Management, LSM);
- Management Science, third (LSM);
- information and communication, public relations and organisational communication focus, fifth (Faculty of Economic, Social and Political Sciences and Communication, ESPO);
- data science, statistics focus, fifth (Faculty of Science);
- human resource management (‘master 120’), eighth (ESPO);
- public administration, 14th (ESPO);
- economics (‘master 120’), 19th (ESPO);
- law (‘master 120’), 22nd (Faculty of Law).
Eduniversal rankings: http://www.best-masters.com/.
Master’s in actuarial science: https://uclouvain.be/en-prog-2019-actu2m.
Master’s in entrepreneurship (CPME): https://uclouvain.be/en/faculties/lsm/cpme; see also: https://uclouvain.be/fr/decouvrir/louvains/etudiant-es-entrepreneur-es-allez-y-foncez.html.