Welcome international students! Thank you for choosing UCLouvain!
Coming to Belgium and UCLouvain is certainly a challenge this year, but we will keep you as informed as possible in order to ensure your smooth arrival. Additional information concerning your programme will come directly from your faculty. Rest assured that UCLouvain is by your side.
The first step you have to take is to
Here is a summary of the information you will find on this page.
Steps to take before your arrival :
- Fill out the UCLouvain arrival form.
- Fill out the government "Public Health Passenger Locator Form".
- Finalize your housing search.
- Bring cash in euros.
Useful information for your installation on campus :
- Who is required to undergo a screening test and/or quarantine and how is this done?
- How do you take possession of your accommodation?
- How to finalize your registration at the university?
- How to register at the municipality?
- How to subscribe to a mutual insurance company?
- How to open a bank account?
- How to follow courses at UCLouvain?
- How to get food if I am in quarantine ? http://ufresh.be/home/
You will also find on this page information about the facilities set up by the university to welcome you.