The PhD Apero is an informal seminar gathering together PhD students of IRES and CORE. Its aim is to create a friendly environment allowing PhD students to present their early-stage research projects, in all the main fields of economics and econometrics. The seminar is open to Post-Docs, and all the research master students at ESL are strongly encouraged to take part to it, especially those enrolled in the final year.
Meetings are in room d.109, from 18.15-19.00
Programme 2018 - 2019
- October 16th: Hendrik Scheewel ''Immigration, Welfare, and Inequality. How much does the Labor Market Specification Matter?''
- November 26th: Francesco Pascucci ''The Rise of the Added Worker Effect''
- December 3rd: Leonardo Madio ''Content Providers in a Multi-piracy Ecosystem''
- December 10th: Adam Levai & Riccardo Turati ''Migration, Law, and Economic Outcome: Cross-country Evidence''
- February 11th : Fabio Blasutto ''Roman Church Censorship: Ideas and Growth''
- March 18th: Olivier Malay ''Rethinking Economics''
- April 8th: Annalisa Frigo ''Coping Strategies of Ageing (Would-be) Parents and the Scope for Assisted Reproductive Technologies''
- May 13th: Nouhoum Touré ''Woman Employment and Development''