Welcome at ESPO Faculty!
Throughout the year, you will have to go through a certain number of administrative tasks:
1) Register to the university via the UCL Enrolment Office
by September 30th at the latest
PAY ATTENTION: you will receive by postal mail within the following 15 days
- UCL student card = it gives access to the Libraries & Computer Rooms
- NOMA = your student reference
- FGS number = your student number
These elements are essential to create your UCL Dashboard - See Tutoriel 1 herebelow.
2) Activate your global account
To get access to your Dashboard, create your Global account and Password
- you will need your NOMA number
- go to the ‘Activate your global account’ page (in French); you will obtain your UCL global username
- choose a password
More details here: Global Account (in French)
3) Go to "My UCL" (= dashboard) and Customise your dashboard with useful widgets
- My dashboard - See Tutoriel 1 herebelow
- How to manage the Widgets?
- How to build your schedule? - See Tutoriel 4 herebelow
- How to customize your Dashboard? - See Tutoriel 3 herebelow
- How to add the widget "Actualité"?
4) Enrol to your courses via the Widget "My study - Mes études"
See the Tutoriel 2 herebelow
Good to know:
The student's annual study program has to be composed of 60 credits
Try to build a balanced program (ideally: 30 credits per semester).
If a student wants to enter a special request, he/she will have to do it on-line (see the tutoriel).
The programme needs to be finalized by September 30th.
For the courses of the second semester, you will have the opportunity to make minor course's modification in February
5) Moodle - On-line plateform to manage your courses
For information relating to each course, enrol as quickly as possible on the online course platforms (code cours - professor): MOODLE
6) Your E-mail
Activate your UCL electronic mail - email@example.com - through the Dashboard / Widget My Mailbox
7) IT Services
8) My schedule
See the Tutoriel 4 herebelow