Refund policy :
- If you have to cancel your participation before 31st May, you will be refunded for 50 % of the tuition fees (except for the €100 early bird reduction for those who have applied before 30 April), provided that your cancellation is submitted officially in writing to Mrs Fanny Gruloos).
- If you cancel after 31st May, the Louvain School of Management will not refund you.
LSM does not provide any insurance for participants. Please make sure that you have your own travel insurance when you arrive in Belgium. We strongly recommend you contract an appropriate health insurance to cover your stay in Belgium. (If you are from the EEA countries of Switzerland, the European Health Insurance Card is issued free of charge. Please make sure it is up-to-date.
The participants are to inquire about the particular visa requirement according to his/her country of origin. Our School will issue an official letter of acceptance in the framework of your visa application.
Application process check list
- Pre-registration form
We handle applications on a daily basis.
Important note: An «early-bird» €100 discount applies to registration and payment of the tuition fees made on or before April 30th !
- A scanned copy of your current degree
- A scanned copy of your valid Passport (or ID for EU nationals)
- Pay your tuition fees:
- Package A or B, to the following account before April 30th less € 100 (early-bird discount)
LSM Executive ASBL
Place des Doyens 1
CODE IBAN BE77 5230 8068 1342
CODE BIC TRIOBEBB
Acceptance giro: European summer week 2018, "tuition fees", "package A (or B)" "First Name", "Last Name".
- Copy of your valid European Health Insurance Card or Health insurance.
- For international travelers:
- Make travel and visa arrangements (including insurance). (Ask LSM for the statement relating to your student status ASAP (offer letter)
- Visa (if required)
- Obtain Euro currency
Once you know your arrival day and time, from Saturday 7th July, please inform Mrs. Fanny Gruloos by email. She will be your point person throughout the European Summer Week 2018.
CONTACT : Mrs Fanny Gruloos, Project Manager at exedLSM@uclouvain.be or +32 (0) 10 47 83 51