Welcome to LSM! The Louvain School of Management hosts about 40 CEMS Incoming Exchange Students every year
It is a great pleasure for us to have you at LSM for a CEMS term. Thank you for having chosen us.
The International Office administrates the exchange program and assists you before, throughout and after the exchange period.
Here below you will find all useful information about your stay at LSM and living in Louvain-la-Neuve.
A CEMS Welcome Session is also organized at the beginning of each term.
Here you will find all useful useful information (enrollment, housing, courses, exams, directions, etc.) to help you prepare for your stay at LSM and living in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Please note: UCL Accommodation Office will do its best to assigned CEMS students to the same apartment. It’s therefore necessary to inform UCL Accommodation Office about the status of “Cems Exchange Student” if you decide to reserve online a student room.
The academic year at LSM is composed of two terms and each term is splitted in two parts (Part 1 & Part 2) :
- Term 1 going from September to December with exam session in January
- Part 1 : the 8 first weeks of the term (incl. integration and evaluation week)
- Part 2 : the 6 last weeks of the term
- Term 2 going from February to May with exam session in June
- Part 1 : the 7 first weeks of the term (incl. evaluation week)
- Part 2 : the 8 last weeks of the term (incl. 2 weeks of Easter holidays)
Students are required to be present at LSM for the whole time of their study period. Students must attend courses from the very beginning of the term, in order to increase their chances of success at their exam session.
The minimum course workload for a CEMS student is 25 ECTS credits per term.
All details about the CEMS activities (courses, languages, seminars, business project, etc.) are available here.