European Summer Week
7 > 14 July 2018 in Brussels
Maximum 20 students per nationality!
Deadline for online pre-registration: 31st March! Early-bird discount of €100 if you register before 31st March!
- co-organized by the Louvain School of Management, the Brussels Enterprises, Commerce and Industry, and Saint-Louis University, Brussels -
Prepare your future!
This summer, you are going to have an unforgettable experience in Brussels that will give you an edge throughout your training and career!
You will be given the opportunity to understand what the European Union is all about, and to discuss with European leaders and CEOs of innovative companies.
Take a look at the full program!
Program in pdf (provisional program to be added soon)
Provisional program (short version)
- Arrival of participants: Friday, 6th July
- Weekend: Treasure hunt at the La Hulpe Castle and gardens, free visit of Brussels and tourism activities.
- Inaugural Session with European Leaders: Monday, 9th July (Palais d’Egmont) (including walking & networking dinner)
- Interactive Sessions* & visits: Tuesday, 10th to Saturday, 14th July
- Day trip to Ghent and Bruges: Wednesday, 11th July
- Visit to the European institutions and closing dinner: Friday, 13th July
- Issue of the certificates: Saturday, 14th July
- Departure of participants: Sunday, 15th July
*with CEOs and Academic experts
- Interact with European Leaders and CEOs
We provide a unique opportunity to interact with experienced political and business leaders who will share their views on the future of Europe.
- Benefit from European integration
Throughout special training modules with experts, interact with CEOs to gain important insights into the actual workings of the EU.
- Visit the European institutions
You will benefit from a personalized visit to the European institutions in Brussels.
- Have fun!
You will visit Brussels, Ghent and Bruges, and discover Belgian cuisine.
Who is it for?
For students enrolled in an undergraduate / Bachelor’s program of any discipline and nationality.
The vehicular language used is English.
Summer week with attendance certificate.
On campus in Woluwe (Catholic University of Louvain, Brussels).
(Further details in the "Practical information" tab on the left).
From Saturday 7th to Saturday 14th July.
€1250 for member schools of EFMD and €1350 for others. A 450 € grant can be awarded (see related conditions in the "application process" tab on the left.).
(The program fee include: Day trips and social activities, costs of restaurants, transport, and other materials).
I want to apply!
Click on the related tab on the left: Application process