European Summer Week*
7 > 14 July 2018 in Brussels
An early-bird €100 discount applies to registration and payment of the tuition fees made on or before April 30th !
*co-organized by the Louvain School of Management, the Brussels Enterprises, Commerce and Industry, and Saint-Louis University, Brussels
Under the patronage of the Belgian Minister for Foreign Affairs, H.E. Didier Reynders.
Prepare your future!
This summer, you are going to have an unforgettable experience in Brussels that will give you an edge throughout your training and career!
You will be given the opportunity to understand what the European Union is all about, and to discuss with European leaders and CEOs of innovative companies.
Take a look at the program!
Full program Now available !!!
Program (short version)
- Arrival of participants: Saturday, 7th July
- Team building activities: Sunday, 8th July (Treasure hunt at the La Hulpe Castle and gardens, free visit of Brussels and tourism activities).
- Inaugural Session with European Leaders: Monday, 9th July (Palais d’Egmont, including apertif at the invitation of H.E. Didier Reynders, Belgian Minister of Foreign Affaires, and walking dinner)
- Interactive Sessions* & visits: Tuesday, 10th to Saturday, 14th July (including company visit on Thursday 12th July)
- Day trip to Ghent and Bruges: Wednesday, 11th July
- Visit to the European institutions : Friday, 13th July
- Issue of the certificates & closing dinner : Saturday, 14th July
- Departure of participants: Sunday, 15th July
*with CEOs and Academic experts
- Interact with European Leaders and CEOs
We provide a unique opportunity to interact with experienced political and business leaders who will share their views on the future of Europe.
- Benefit from European integration
Throughout special training modules with experts, interact with CEOs to gain important insights into the actual workings of the EU.
- Visit the European institutions
You will benefit from a personalized visit to the European institutions in Brussels.
- Have fun!
You will visit Brussels, Ghent and Bruges, and discover Belgian cuisine.
Who is it for?
For students from any discipline and nationality!
The vehicular language used is English.
Summer week with attendance certificate.
On campus in Brussels :
The Saint-Louis University campus is located in the heart of the European district, close to the Luxembourg train station.
Address : 43 bd du jardin botanique, 1000 bruxelles (rooms "salle des examens" & "salle du Conseil").
(Further details in the "Practical information" tab on the left).
From Saturday 7th to Saturday 14th July.
2 possibilities :
- "Package A" : at 990 € with accommodation (hotel “Congres”* in the city center, the package also includes breakfast, lunches and breaks, restaurants, day trips and some social activities)
Please note that bedrooms are twins and you will be living two to a room (not co-ed).
For the late registration, we will only be able to provide them with a triple bedroom (not co-ed).
- "Package B" : at 750 € without accommodation, for either locals either for people who want to book and pay their own accommodation (the package also includes lunches and breaks, restaurants, day trips and some social activities)
N.B. : Late arrival fee of € 1200, without accommodation, for registration between the 1st May and the 6th July.
I want to apply!
Click on the related tab on the left: Application process