The CEMS MIM is a two-year, full time program (can be entirely in English) which combines academic theory and business practice and will give you 2 degrees with any additional tuition fees.
The program is only open to students who will enroll at LSM in the Master 120 in Business Engineering (INGE2MS/G) or Management (GEST2MS/GE) after being selected for CEMS MIM. Please note: the CEMS MIM starts in September of the first year of the Master 120.
At LSM we facilitate CEMS local-international student network and integration through the following common CEMS curriculum which includes: 2 academic terms at 2 different CEMS Schools*, an international internship, core courses, block seminar, skill seminars and a business project.
The academic year at LSM is composed of two terms and each term is splitted in two parts (Part 1 & Part 2) :
- Fall term going from September to December with exam session in January
- Part 1 : the 8 first weeks of the term (incl. integration and evaluation week)
- Part 2 : the 6 last weeks of the term
- Spring term going from February to May with exam session in June
- Part 1 : the 7 first weeks of the term (incl. evaluation week)
- Part 2 : the 8 last weeks of the term (incl. 2 weeks of Easter holidays)
All courses are given on a period of 6 weeks; thus, they are given in part 1 or in part 2:
- The courses from part 1 may end with an exam after the 6 weeks of lecture (on week 7) or may have the exam during the June exam session
- The courses in part 2 have automatically the exams scheduled during the June exam session
* Mandatory 1 academic term abroad. The possibility to do 2 academic terms abroad has a limited access and the available places are allocated according to a ranking. Download the programme brochure on the right side of the page for more details.
- 3-4 core courses (19 ECTS)
- CEMS Option 15 ECTS (International Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship, International Financial Management)
- 3 courses (13 ECTS)
- International Internship 10 ECTS (mandatory during Q2 Part 2. Minimum 12 consecutive weeks abroad in a full-time position - no overlap with academic terms. With this internship, you can fulfill both the LSM Master 120 and CEMS internship requirements).
All CEMS MIM students graduate with competence in three languages, one of which must be English (at an advanced level) and another which must be a CEMS language.
The minimum language requirements are :
Click here and in the CEMS Student Guide link on the right hand side of this page to know the CEMS language combinations and assessment.
At LSM we offer several CEMS accredited language courses at different levels (full list).
LSM does not charge any additional tuition fees for the CEMS MIM.
For the UCL Tuition Fees covering 4 CEMS terms/semesters (including the term spent in the partner university), click here.
To know how to reduce the cost of studying at UCL, please click here.
Grants are intended to co-fund the additional costs of the academic term abroad, they will not cover all the costs relating to your exchange program. Monthly rates range from 200€ to 550€.
The CEMS Organisation charges each selected student with a non-refundable fee of 100€. The fee is used to fund central services provided by the CEMS Association. CEMS Students will receive further instructions about the modality of payment from the CEMS Head Office.
LSM charges Cems local and incoming students for the Block Seminar (300€) and the RGL Seminar (100€), both CEMS mandatory activities.