At UCLouvain, international experience is a component of the educational offer. UCLouvain is a member of the Erasmus Belgica (mobility in Belgium), Erasmus (mobility in Europe), and Mercator (mobility outside Europe) framework programmes and has concluded partnership agreements with many leading institutions around the world. Within this framework, the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of UCLouvain encourages its students, researchers and teachers to carry out one or more exchange stays, and welcomes many international students and teacher-researchers.
5 reasons to discover and choose UCLouvain for its international experience :
- UCLouvain is one of the oldest and most renowned universities in Europe, offering a wide range of courses for all.
- UCLouvain is at the forefront of innovation in research and teaching. UCLouvain is ranked among the best universities in Europe, particularly in terms of quality of education.
- UCLouvain is open to the world. UCLouvain has some 31,000 students of 126 different nationalities. 40% of its scientific staff and 25% of its teaching staff are international. International mobility is part of UCLouvain's DNA.
- UCLouvain is an actor of diversity, as every student should have the same opportunities to access higher education. UCLouvain takes care to meet the needs of its students with specific profiles and to promote equality.
- The UCLouvain campus in Louvain-la-Neuve, where the psychology and educational sciences programmes are taught, is a pedestrian city located only 25 km from Brussels. It has access to all amenities, from transport to sports facilities, libraries, shops, restaurants, nightlife, museums, theatre and auditorium. UCLouvain is a multi-site university with 6 campuses in Wallonia and Brussels, Louvain-la-Neuve being the largest campus for the humanities and hard sciences.
Discover the testimonies of international students who came to study psychology, speech therapy or educational sciences at UCLouvain.