2019 recreational day
The 2019 ACELI recreational day will be organized on April 26:
- Orienteering activity: Meeting at the Place Louis Pasteur in front of the Mercator building at 2.45pm ready to start the activity! Dress code: comfortable clothes. While registering, you have the possibility to inform us about one teammate you would like to subscribe with. We will then merge your team with one from another pole in ELI.
- Afterwork drink offered by the ACELI at the Carnoy cafeteria at 5.30pm.
- Cheese and Wine at the Carnoy cafeteria at 7pm. You are kindly asked to bring either a cheese or a wine (please specify it while registering).
Register here before April 22. Contact us for any question!
New: regular ACELI-coordinated activities
As an initiative of the ACELI board, from this second semester on, specific activities will be organized on a regular basis. This will be for you a good way to meet new people within your own institute, and practice the sport you like in a larger group of people. A few practical details (times and meeting points...) are still to be determined in order to actually start these activities, but you can already reach the contact person* for any of the sports bellow to show your interest:
- Running (beginner - up to 10km-1h): Catherine Nannan
- Running (intermediate/confirmed, from 10km-1h to any longer/faster run): Adrien Heymans
- Pilates: Valentin Couvreur
- Badminton: Koffi Worou
- Indoor climbing: Sixtine Passot
- Football: Sébastien Mercx
- Participation to the Mundialito (UCL mini-foot tournament): Pierre-Vincent Huot
* Note that the contact people mentioned above will coordinate the meeting points and dates for the corresponding activities, without actually supervising your workout.