2018 recreational day
The 2018 ACELI recreational day will be organized on March 9, 3-5pm, at the Blocry sport centre (H1), followed by drinks and snacks in the evening, at the ISV cafeteria (more information to be announced soon).
New : regular ACELI-coordinated activities
As an initiative of the ACELI board, from this second semester on, specific activities will be organized on a regular basis. This will be for you a good way to meet new people within your own institute, and practice the sport you like in a larger group of people. A few practical details (times and meeting points...) are still to be determined in order to actually start these activities, but you can already reach the contact person* for any of the sports bellow to show your interest:
- Running (beginner - up to 10km-1h) : Catherine Nannan
- Running (intermediate/confirmed, from 10km-1h to any longer/faster run) : Adrien Heymans
- Pilates : Valentin Couvreur
- Badminton : Koffi Worou
- Indoor climbing : Sixtine Passot
- Football: Sébastien Mercx
- Participation to the Mundialito (UCL mini-foot tournament) : Pierre-Vincent Huot
*Note that the contact people mentioned above will coordinate the meeting points and dates for the corresponding activities, without actually supervising your workout.