In addition to the keynote sessions, an interactive poster session will be organized to enable participants to present their most recent research and/or work in progress. We invite abstracts addressing topics such as:
- (Corpus) linguistic methods applied to the study of organizational communication
- Analyses of functional and formal characteristics of business language
- Clear and simple (written or oral) communication within organizations
- "English as a lingua franca" in organizational communication
- Communication in English between native and non-native speakers within organizations
- Intercultural communication in multilingual business communication
We welcome contributions about languages other than Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish.
The posters (poster size: 900 x 1200 mm) will be presented in English (poster size: 900 x 1200 mm). Further information on the posters will be provided in due course. The presence of the author (or at least one of the authors) is required as short oral presentations of the posters will also be organized in a poster boost session.
Abstract submissions should be sent by 5 March 12 March 2020 to the following address: email@example.com. Abstracts (in English) should include between 300 and 500 words and do not need to be anonymized.
Acceptance for posters will be notified by 27 March 10 May 2020.