Our international team is composed of:
Prof Dr Yann Garcia (UCL team leader)
Dr Marinela Dirtu Budaciu (post-doc researcher)
Dr Shufan Xue (FNRS researcher)
Dr Yunnan Guo (FNRS researcher)
Dr Ashta C. Ghosh (postdoc researcher)
Laure Cuignet (PhD student; co-supervisor: Prof Christoph Janiak)
Dr Varun Kumar (PhD student)
Houria Benaissa (PhD student)
Maïssa Hmizi (Master student)
Jean-François Statsyns (technician) and Jacqueline Boniver (secretary).
We do welcome bachelor, Erasmus, and Master students; doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers.
Applications for a research stay in our laboratory should be arranged well in advance.
Please send a CV and a motivation letter to Prof. Dr. Y. Garcia who will recontact you in case of a possible opportunity.
|Prof Yann Garcia in a few words: he is|
• president of the Groupe Francophone de Spectrométrie Mössbauer (GFSM)
• member of the International Board on the Applications of the Mössbauer Effect (IBAME)
• editor-in-chief of Current Inorganic Chemistry (Current Inorg. Chem.)
• member of the Editorial board of the European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry (EurJIC)
• associate editor of Mössbauer Effect Reference and Data Journal (MERDJ)