During the academic year 2014-15, IMMAQ researchers contributed to:
- about 225 publications in academic journals or books, 150 discussion papers and 30 articles in newspapers or reports;
- 14 Ph.D. thesis;
- 37 courses in continuing education and 424 consultancy services (SMCS);
- and 54 research contracts.
- about 200 seminars were given in 13 different Seminar Series;
- 11 conferences/workshops were organized and held at IMMAQ;
- and more than 100 visitors were welcomed.
This was made possible by the following number of people working at the Institute:
- 59 academics;
- 92 doctoral researchers and research assistants;
- 29 postdocs;
- and more than 90 associated researchers.