Selected publications of "Mathematical analysis" group
- L. Orsina and A. Ponce, Strong maximum principle for Schrödinger operators with singular potential. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 33 (2016), no. 2, 477–493.
- P. Bousquet, A. Ponce and J. Van Schaftingen, Strong density for higher order Sobolev spaces into compact manifolds, J. Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS), 17 (2015), no. 4, 763−817.
- V. Moroz and J. Van Schaftingen, Semi-classical states for the Choquard equations, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 52 (2015), no. 1, 199−235.
- Z.-Q. Wang and M. Willem, Partial symmetry of vector solutions for elliptic systems, J. Anal. Math. 122 (2014), 69–85.
- J. Van Schaftingen, Limiting Sobolev inequalities for vector fields and canceling linear differential operators, J. Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS), 15 (2013), no. 3, 877–921.
- A. Ponce, Singularities of the divergence of continuous vector fields and uniform Hausdorff estimates, Indiana Univ. Math. J. 62 (2013), 1055–1074
- T. Bartsch and M. Willem, Some critical minimization problems for functions of bounded variations, J. Funct. Anal. 259 (2010), no. 11, 3025–3035.
- A. Ponce, Elliptic PDEs, measures and capacities, EMS Tracts in Mathematics, 23, European Mathematical Society (EMS), Zürich, 2016.
- M. Willem, Functional analysis. Fundamentals and applications, Cornerstones, Birkhäuser/Springer, New York, 2013.