Required documents as part of an application for admission to a teaching training programme
Important note: this page is intended only for students who have already filled in a 2019-2020 application form on line for a teaching training programme and who have received confirmation of receipt by e-mail.
It is important to take note of https://uclouvain.be/en/study/inscriptions/language-requirements.html before application.
1.General requirements for the constitution of the files of ALL the candidates
Please send TWO files in one envelope, ONLY by paper mail, to the attention of your case manager. The first one will contain the following documents, free and not stapled, in the order listed below.
We draw your attention to the fact that for non UE students, copies of diplomas and transcripts obtained since the end of your secondary studies must be certified as true copies. by the university that issued the diplomas or transcripts or by the local administrative authority (eg municipal administration, city hall, ...). The second will consist of a simple photocopy of the first:
- Two ID card size photos (if possible, color on a white background) to be pasted on the pages of the application form, in the places provided for this purpose.
- A recent nationality certificate or a photocopy of your passport or a photocopy of your national identity card.
- A cover letter. Please specify the choice of purpose or desired option.
- An attestation justifying for the last 5 academic years:
- Studies: Copies of diplomas and marks relating to each academic year (successful or unsuccessful) and a certificate certifying the total number of credits of the followed course and the number of credits if those are in use in your country. All copies must be certified for any non-UE student.
- If diplomas were not obtained during the 5 years preceding registration, certified copies of diplomas and marks relating to each academic year (successful or unsuccessful) and a certificate indicating the total number of credits of the followed course and the number of earned credits .
- Various activities undertaken (work, unemployment, language course, language course, travel, ...): proof of employment (no employment contract) from your employer, certificate from a social security organization, registration certificate at an internship ... with mention of dates covering the period (s) of activities.
- No period can be unjustified
- If you have it, double-sided photocopy of the final equivalence decision * issued by the Ministry of the French Community of Belgium giving you access to the teacher training programme.
- If you have attended an institution of higher education of the French Community of Belgium (University, high school, ...) as of the academic year 2014-2015: a certificate of absence of debts delivered by this establishment »
- A detailed curriculum vitae, dated and signed.
All these documents must be in their original language. If they are in a language other than French, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese, you must provide a certified translation.
Once we have received the requested documents, we will send you an e-mail explaining what will happen next. It will take several weeks to examine your application file.
Please note that we cannot process your application if you don't provide all the requested documents within the specified time limit and in the indicated order. Thank you for your understanding.
* If you don't yet have these documents, you may send us all the other documentation in the meantime.
Caution: when you enroll (between 25 June and 30 September), you must provide the originals of all the documents used to support your application.
2.Special requirements for applicants who are non-EU nationals and can be classed as Belgian students
The criteria for being classed as a Belgian student (equivalent status) can be found at https://uclouvain.be/en/study/inscriptions/what-is-belgian-student-status.html . If you match one of the criteria, you will be required to provide proof of your status in addition to the requested supporting documentation.