|PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - INCOMPLETE DOSSIERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.|
After completing online enrolment, the student receives a list of documents he or she must provide.
The following is an overview of the documents generally required:
- copy of front and back of identification card or passport;
- copy of your upper secondary education teacher training certificate or other university teaching credential.
For post-secondary studies or experience:
- copies of degrees;
- certification of no outstanding debts by any higher education institution attended since the start of the 2014-15 academic year;
- supporting documents/certification of your activity over the past five years:
- results and credits attempted/earned of any successful or failed studies;
- activities (language training, exchange, work, unemployment, etc.), including start and end dates.
All of post-secondary school history must be accounted for.
- For professional experience or job-seeking periods, employer (contracts not accepted) or organisation certification must specify dates.
- For unemployment, in addition to the above, National Employment Office (ONEM) certificate indicating you never obtained an exemption to undertake higher education during periods of unemployment.
- engineering sciences (civil and architectural), copy of certificate of successful programme entrance exam;
- veterinary medicine, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, psychological and education sciences, speech therapy, medicine and dental sciences, an additional enrolment dossier in accordance with the special provisions of the 16 June 2006 French Community of Belgium Decree.
- Applicants for veterinary medecine, must pass a specific orientation test.