Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Here you will find a set of popular questions and answers. Click on of the themes below
You complete a new online enrolment form
VYou indicate your old file number on the "Inscription" tab of the online application
You compose a reduced dossier containing at least a copy of your registration authorization, any additional documents that were requested on your authorization and the proof of activities you undertook since your previous application.
You send online your dossier and a simple copy of it by postmail to the dossier handler that the system informs you.
Enrollment in 11 BA corresponds to an enrollment in the first year of the bachelor cycle (1 st block).Whereas a registration in 1 BA corresponds to an inscription in the second and third annual block.
If you enrol in the first year of a Bachelor's degree, it depends on the decision made when applying for your degree equivalence atthe French Community of Belgium. If your equivalency does not indicate any exemptions from this exam, please go to the following page
If you enrol for a master's degree in didactic or teacher's training programme, you must pass the French language exam. All information is available on the following page
The equivalence application must be introduced in the case of an enrolment to a bachelor programme, except for:
- If you own a high-school diploma issued by the French, Flemish or German-speaking Community of Belgium
- If you own an European Baccalaureate
- If you own an IBO
Aware that not all universities are working with this system, you are invited to attach the notes and results transcript that you have.
If unsuccessful, please indicate 0 earned credits.
-You don't have yet a high school diploma, a university degree, a high school diploma or others: attach a certificate of enrolment in the institution during the year you've studied there, or a certificate of completion if the diploma has not reached you yet.
- You don't have yet your notes and results transcript of the academic year in progress: attach the last transcript received to your enrolment application
- You need proof of previous activities (travel, stay at home, ...) and you are certain that you will not be able to obtain it in the month following your application online: attach a signed declaration of honor and dated, describing your activities during the reporting period.
- You will not receive a certificate of successful completion of the tests (DELF, DALF, TCF, ..., GMAT, TageMage, TOEFL, IELTS, ...): submit proof of registration for the test or attach a hand-written document declare on your honor why you should not submit this test.
- Fill in and send us a signed and completed online enrolment form
- Send a copy of your online form in a "paper" version to the Enrolment Office by following the instructions in the email sent after confirming your online application.
Once certified, a document will always be.
Once your file has been received, a copy of it is sent to the relevant faculty. Its members will then assess whether your application correctly fulfills the various admission requirements related to your program. Depending on the faculty's decision, an authorization or refusal of admission will then be sent to you. In case of acceptance, you will receive by post a copy of the above-mentioned authorization. Be sure to follow the instructions on the document carefully.
Once enrolled, students receive a confirmation by email from the Enrolment Office on their private email address inviting them, in particular, in particular, to activate access to their virtual office and access useful information for the rest of their studies.
Once logged in you can find all of these informations on the intranet reserved for confirmed students.
- How to use your virtual office
- When do I will receive my access card
NOTE: after your registration EVERY emails will be sent to your UCL email address
Attention: students who are also staff members must consult their two UCL email addresses (student and staff member).
Welcome sessions for new BAC1 students are organized at each new academic year.
Please check the the following page
- You are doing an international co-graduation
- You're a phD
- You're an Erasmus Mundus
If your request is accepted , the fees will be deducted from the annual fee
In all other cases, this amount will not be refunded.