The Enrolment Office automatically sends registered students, via their virtual office, a tuition fee bill and enrolment certificates and by post two cards. These include:
- before paying tuition fees:
- access card (including library access)
- public transport certificate
- provisional student card (proof of student status)
- after paying tuition fees:
- three standard enrolment certificates (generally for family grants, mutual insurance providers, etc.)
- permanent student card (proof of student status).
Students can find information regarding most certificates via their virtual office.
Special enrolment certificates are also available.