A practice test will be offered to allow you to better understand the TestWe platform and to familiarise yourself with it before your first exam.
The practice test will be held from 11th of May and later on. Different sessions will be held every day at 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. The day and time will be communicated to you by your faculty.
Students who take their exams in a UCLouvain room will be invited at the start of the session to take this practice test on site. You will be contacted to set an appointment to take the practice test.
For this test, you will be asked to:
- have your student card handy;
- connect to TestWe to synchronise your list of exams;
- select the practice test and start it at the appointed time; a 20-minute delay is allowed to start the exam;
- follow the instructions for taking the first proctoring photos: the first photo that will be taken will be a photo of you, the second will be of your student card.
- If a technical problem occurs in the practice exam during the week of 11-15 May, TestWe support will help you resolve it.