DL: 13/04/2023 - Closing date for the first calls of cluster 1 - Health
Pillar II Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness, supports research relating to societal challenges and reinforces technological and industrial capacities through six Clusters.
- Appels à Projets de recherche, collaboratifs. Submission require to build consortia with partners from at least 3 different Member states or Associated countries.
- Cluster 1 - Six Destinations (Outcomes) :
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health industry
- 1st Deadline:
- Cluster Health, 2023 : 13/04 or 19/09/2023 for single-stage calls ; 19/09/2023 & 11/04/2024 for two-stages. 17:00 Brussels time
- Informations utiles :
- Consultez, pour une description détaillée des topics : Cluster 1 Health Work Programme 2023-2024
- Retrouvez les topics également sur EC Funding & Tender Portal (Until now 49 forthcoming and 5 calls open for submission)
- Egalement via le NCP-Wallonie search TOOL
Contact to UCLouvain Research Administration
Mrs Mahdia Abdelouahab (ADRE/RINT) - Phone: +32 (0)10/47.24.80
The SMCS (UCLouvain's statistical support platform - Support request) is also at your disposal for any questions regarding the collection and analysis of your data.