DL: 03/05/2023- 17:00 : Deadline for the application
Key Digital Technologies is a partnership (former ECSEL JU) of Horizon Europe which funds projects for assuring coordinated and competitive research and innovation activities in the Electronic Components and Systems field in the EU.
KDT JU has recently launched three calls for proposals for collaborative projects:
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-1 IA (Innovation Actions)
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-1-IA-Topic-1- Global call according to SRIA 2023 (IA) *More information below
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-1-IA-Focus-Topic-2- Focus topic 6G Integrated Radio Front-End for TeraHertz Communications (IA)
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-1-IA- Focus-Topic-3-Focus topic on Integration of trustworthy Edge AI technologies in complex heterogeneous components and systems (IA)
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-1-IA- Focus-Topic-4- Focus Topic on Electronic Control Systems (ECS) for management & control of decentralized energy supply & storage (IA)
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-2 RIA (Research & Innovation Actions)
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-3-IA-Topic-1-Improving the global demand supply forecast of the semiconductor supply chain (IA)
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-3-CSA-Topic-2- Pan-European network for Advanced Packaging made in Europe (CSA)
- HORIZON-KDT-JU-2023-3-CSA-Topic-3- Coordination of the European software-defined vehicle platform (CSA)
*detailed information regarding the major challenges to be addressed in the IA and RIA Global Calls can be found in the attached document ECS SRIA 2022. There are a wide variety of areas: Process technology, equipment, materials and manufacturing; Components, modules and systems integration; Embedded software and beyond; System of Systems; Edge computing and embedded artificial intellegence; Connectivity; Architecture; Cybersecurity; Mobility; Energy; Health; Digital Industry; Agrifood, etc.
- Calls 1 & 2: two stages calls
- Deadline of Project Outline (PO) phase: 03 May 2023 (17:00 Brussels time)
- Deadline of Full Project Proposal (FPP) phase: 19 September 2023 (17:00 Brussels time)
- Call 3 : one stage: Deadline of Full Project Proposal (FPP) phase: at 17:00 Brussels time on 03 May 2023
Estimated EU expenditure willl be complemented by national/regional cofunding reaching a total budget for these calls of more than 500 MEUR.
In the case of UCLouvain and other universities 100% of the eligible costs will be covered:
- Calls 1 & 2 are cofunded: 35% by the EU and the remnant 65% will be funded by Belgian funding entities. More info in pages 88-94 of the attached KDT 2023 Work Programme and in the following link: https://www.wallonie.be/fr/demarches/participer-un-projet-de-recherche-europeen-key-digital-technologies-kdt
- Call 3 is fully funded by the EU
A presentation with the essential information on these calls is attached to this email. More details are available in the attached Work Programme and in the KDT JU website: https://www.kdt-ju.europa.eu/calls/kdt-ju-calls-2023
Contact at UCLouvain
For any questions, need of assistance or expressions of interest:
Mr Luis Diez Gamiz (ADRE/RINT) - Phone: +32 (0)10/47.28.96
For the statical analysis of your data
The SMCS (UCLouvain's statistical support platform - Support request) is also at your disposal for any questions regarding the collection and analysis of your data.