A new edition will take place in November 2022 (upcoming dates).
Sign up on the interest form
This training is intended for surgeons, as well as assistants undergoing training in this area of specialisation (with a minimum of three years of clinical experience), who would like to acquire the surgical background required to take part in emergency humanitarian surgery missions in austere conditions.
Key program benefits
- New and unique offer in Belgium
- Instruction given in English
- Supplementary program to those already in existence in Europe
- Instruction combining theory and practice
- Multi-skill training which deals with various aspects of emergency humanitarian surgery
- Teaching staff combining the expertise of field specialists with that of leading experts in trauma and obstetrical surgery
- A certificate which will enable you to possibly take part in surgical missions within the leading humanitarian NGOs
- A timetable suited to professionally active individuals
here our brochure