At the end of training the participants will be able to:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of cash and voucher transfer programs;
- Evaluate the appropriateness of CBI compared to other response mechanisms;
- Manage the design, implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of a cash project;
- Know how to work with different types of CBI in a range of contexts and sectors;
- Anticipate and mitigate potential CBI bottlenecks;
- Become familiar with main advocacy messages for CBI in particular contexts;
- Understand the basics of coordination and humanitarian standards that relate to CBI.