The programme is intented for :
- Biomedical specialists
- Professionals working in:
- industry (chemicals, foods, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, consumer products);
- national and international industry associations;
- contract research organisations;
- environmental, health and safety consulting organisations;
- national and international regulatory bodies;
- poison centres and health care services.
who wish to supplement their basic education by perfecting additional skills to, in turn, obtain EUROTOX ERT certification.
Applicants must :
- Have a master’s degree in a scientific or biomedical field;
- If this requirement is not met, admission via accreditation for work experience is possible on a case-by-case basis
To ensure the quality of the programme, the number of participants will be capped. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their application dossier, which will be examined in the order they are received by the Steering Committee.