RwaBaho agrees with the ethics charter above.
- is devoted to provide rigorous and pluralist information on the past and present situation of human rights in Rwanda;
- reaffirms the principal of equal dignity between all victims, whichever status the Rwandan State or the international community give them;
- reaffirms the particular characteristic of the genocide and its victims, without denying the tragic character of the other mass crimes;
- reaffirms the right of all victims to the truth, justice, full compensation, financial and symbolic;
- reminds the necessity of a democratic power based on a lasting dialogue between all the components of the Rwandan society;
- confirms that it works completely independently politically and religiously as well as respecting each opinion.