Rwabaho gathers here a series of analysis on Rwanda from organisations specialized in human rights, as much Rwandan as international: non-governmental organization, intergovernmental, etc.
This information deals with the situation of human rights in different aspects: humanitarian, legal, political, social, economical, etc. It also addresses the implications for Rwanda in the region of the African Great Lakes.
This information can be considered reliable as it was provided by independent and relevant organizations. However, it is the sole responsibility of their authors and RwaBaho cannot be held liable in the event of a dispute.
Institute of Research and Dialogue for Peace
Power sharing for lasting peace in Rwanda
July 2014 - June 2015
Human Rights Watch
- Human Rights Watch, October 31, 2016 : Stop Abuses against Street Vendors in Rwanda
- Human Rights Watch, September 29, 2016, Rwanda: Opposition Activist Missing
- Human Rights Watch, July 21, 2016, « Rwanda: Locking Up the Poor »
- Human Rights Watch, July 6, 2016, « AU: Activists Challenge Attacks on ICC »
- Human Rights Watch, June 30, 2016, « US: Don’t Fund Child Soldiers Abroad »
- Human Rights Watch, April 1, 2016, « Rwanda: Ex-Military Officers Convicted Over Comments »
- Human Rights Watch, March 16, 2016, « UN Human Rights Council: UPR Adoption of Rwanda »
- Human Rights Watch, March 11, 2016, « Dispatches: Rwanda Turns the Clock Back on Access to Justice »
- Human Rights Watch, « World report 2016, Events of 2015 »
- June 2015, "Dispatches: Ending Genocide in Rwanda Does not Excuse Murder"
- April 2015, "Rwanda: Submission for the Universal Periodic Review March 2015"