The IREC Proteomics and Metabolomics core facility hosts a Seahorse XF96 bioenergetic analyzer.
The maintenance of the system is ensured on a yearly basis and training sessions for end-users are regularly organized.
A stock of consumables is made available at a cost defined on the registration website of the core facility.
- End users are allowed to operate the Seahorse XF96 bioenergetic analyzer only after having been dully trained by an experienced user affiliated to the Proteomics and Metabolomics core facility.
- Even after initial training, end-users must attend a new training session every year.
- A trained end-user who did not operate the Seahorse XF96 bioenergetic analyzer for a period of time of 3 months (or more) loses the authorization to use the system and must attend a newtraining session before recovering access to the system.
- End-users of the Seahorse XF96 bioenergetic analyzer operate the system under the strict financial responsibility of their Principal Investigator. Any misuse resulting in repair procedures will be fully charged to the said Principal Investigator.
- In case of misuse or misconduct, the Proteomics and Metabolomics core facility reserves the right to revoke the access to a end-user, either for a given period of time or for indefinite time.
- The Principal Investigator agrees to pay an hourly fee and for consumables as described on the registration website of the Proteomics and Metabolomics core facility.